Thank you for visiting Slopestabilize, a SURREAL website. Your privacy is important to us.hank you for visiting Slopestabilize, a SURREAL website. Your privacy is important to us.
The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for the Slopestabilize website. (Please note that this site contains links to other sites and that Slopestabilize is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those sites).
1. What information do we collect about you?We may ask you to provide information on a voluntary basis and it is up to you whether you want to give us this information.Slopestabilize collects contact information (e.g., name, address, telephone number, email address, postal address etc.) during, but not limited to, registration processes and competition entries. This information allows us to provide you with access to our personalised services and communicate directly with you. This information also allows us to verify that we are communicating with you and not someone else. We use aggregated information about the use of our services to evaluate our users’ preferences, improve our customer service, and enhance the user experience. We may also use aggregated information to conduct research and for our publications. Slopestabilize may also use this information to contact you for the purposes of answering queries, or notification of a change to services.If you have any financial dealings or make purchases with our trading partners on co-branded sites, they will ask for certain information. This information may be shared with us.When you are in a section of Slopestabilize and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with Slopestabilize, its divisions and/or it’s third party service providers unless it is specifically stated otherwise.Promotions that run on Slopestabilize may be sponsored by companies other than Slopestabilize or may be co-sponsored by Slopestabilize and another company. Some, or all, data collected during a promotion may be shared with the sponsor.On certain sections of the Slopestabilize site, only persons who provide us with the requested personally identifiable information will be able to participate in the site’s activities and offerings.We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit many of our web pages such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows ’95 or Mac OS) and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., MWeb, Tiscali etc.).
4. How we protect your informationWe recognise your need for appropriate protection and management of personally identifiable information you may share with us (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number).We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorised access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.The importance of security for all personally identifiable information associated with our users is of utmost concern to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Slopestabilize cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure it’s security on our systems.
6. Do we use log files?Like most standard website servers, we use log files to collect system and security-related information. This includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. We use this information to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
7. International transfer of personal dataAs you will know, the Internet does not recognise national boundaries. Services on the net are accessible globally so collection and transmission of personal data is not always confined to one country. You should be aware that by using the website and those of our partners or any site we link through to, your personal data may be processed in or transferred to other countries, the UK for example, and you agree to your personal data being transferred or processed in this way.
8. Policies for individuals under 13 years of ageThe Slopestabilize website is targeted at an adult audience. No information should be submitted to or posted to Slopestabilize by guests under 13 years of age without the consent of their parent, teacher or guardian.